Saturday 25 August 2012

Baileys Deli Part 2


At Baileys Deli there is indoor seating at the back of the shop as well as tables outside, weather permitting. Choose between eat in or takeaway any time during the day.
The paninis and salads are great. There's a good selection of charcuterie and cheeses to go with the artisan bread and a range of olives from Silver and Green CumbrianOliveCo They are pitted and some spicy and some have a filling such as sun dried tomato, garlic or feta cheese. I have tried them all and used them in savoury cakes recipes, more about that in my next post.
And then there is cake which I have hoovered up in the interests of research of course! My favourite has been the carrot cake which is very moist and light and has a great flavour and yummy topping.







3 comments:

Yankeegirl said...

Oh yummmmmmmm!!

Yankeegirl said...

oh yummmmmm!!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Oh my goodness...I want to try everything! Looks SO yummy! I love olives....and cupcakes and everything you mentioned. :)